LET US PARTNER YOUR BUSINESS WITH ALTERNATIVE LENDERS THAT CAN PROVIDE REAL OPTIONS!
- SIMPLE QUALIFICATION PROCESS
- USE YOUR MONTHLY SALES AS YOUR CREDIT
- FLEXIBLE REPAYMENT TERMS (LOWER PAYMENTS ON LOW PRODUCTION MONTHS)
- REPAYMENTS ARE MADE AUTOMATICALLY VIA YOUR CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR.
- NEW BUSINESS ONLY NEEDS A FEW MONTHS IN OPERATION AND A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS IN REVENUE TO QUALIFY.
- FUNDING IS TYPICALLY DONE IN 3 TO 5 DAYS.
HOW A MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE WORKS
Small Businesses now have the option to get an upfront cash advance based upon the business' future credit card transactions. These funds are provided with the agreement that you will pay it back in full, plus fees and interest. Repayment terms are flexible as the advance is paid back over time and automatically by way of the credit card processor with-holding a portion of your daily credit card sales to to forward to the merchant cash advance provider. The amount of advance your company qualifies for is based upon the average volume your monthly sales.
Fees in terms of an annual percentage rate may not be published by the merchant advance lender, but rather as a factor rate. This rate is a multiple by which your credit card sales are applied to determine how much money is repaid each day. Higher factor rates generally equal shorter repayment terms, and lower factor rate result in longer repayment terms.